Please first be sure that
- You are at least 21 years old (please phone me if you are a bit younger)
- If you have any physical or mental impairments or disabilities or diagnoses you have already let me know (including impaired vision, hearing, mobility and psychotic conditions.)
- You have read and accept the Pre-Enrolment Information and contract (see pre-enrolment information )
Please complete and return to me this form
(If that’s a problem please send me an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), asking me to reserve you a place, and stating: your name; your phone number (preferred, but optional); your town/city/village where you live; how you wish to pay (see below); any mobility or other impairments you need me to know about.)
Your place is booked after I receive your payment (see below).
You may pay the full amount now, or a deposit of £100.
The balance is due 6 weeks before the start of the course (or immediately if we are past that date). If you have a problem with this payment schedule please let me know and we may arrange staggered payments.
Payment by direct bank transfer
My account number, sort code, bank name and account name will be on the invoice that I will send you..
Payment by Paypal
Send me an email saying that you will pay by Paypal, and I will send a Paypal payment request: just follow the easy steps.
NB. I will add 3.5% to the invoice total to cover Paypal charges.
Payment by post / cheque
NB. I will add 3.5% to the invoice total.
Cheques are payable to Richard Mills.
Booking by post
If you want to book by post please contact me by phone, email or letter and I will send you a form.
637 Roundhay Road
Your place is booked after I receive your payment.
- If you cancel your place more than six weeks before the course begins I will refund all the money you have paid, less a £10 administration fee.
- If you cancel your place less than six weeks before the course begins I may refund you some money, but I won’t promise to do so.
- In the unlikely event that I cancel the course you would receive a full refund of what you have paid, and I would give you as much notice as possible.